If you are looking for a place to sell furniture online, look no further as these are the best websites you can find! Read this article and discover more!
If you want to make money out of your old and used furniture, here are the best and most popular websites to sell furniture online:
- Chairish – This is a well-known marketplace for buying and selling furniture and other home items. You can use this website to upload photos of the furniture you want to sell, a detailed description and a short story behind the item. Registering on this site is absolutely free. Once your item is sold, you will get 80% of the price and the rest goes to Chairish. They will arrange the shipping and deliver the product.
- Etsy – Another great website for buying and selling used, old, and vintage furniture. The best thing about this website is that there are different categories, meaning your item can be easily found.
- Lushpad – This website is known as a marketplace for buying and selling authentic and modern furniture. Individual sellers or shops can sell only approved and licensed mid-century and modern furniture.
- AptDeco – A relatively new furniture platform that takes much of the inconvenience and hassle of buying large items at affordable prices. This platform handles the payment, as well as, the delivery.
- Furnishly – A user-friendly website where you can find everything you need from furniture. The best thing about this website is that it takes care of the payments, the transaction, and buyers can arrange delivery if it is offered by the seller.
- Krrb – This is a very popular marketplace where you can find globally inspired pieces of furniture. You search curated collections or nearby sellers or set a location. The only difference between this site and the rest of the websites we mentioned earlier is that they don’t deal with payments, transaction, shipping, and delivery. Creating an account on this website is absolutely free and they don’t charge a commission, however, listing an item cost credits which you can earn or buy.
- Move Loot – This is a startup that serves as a marketplace for used furniture. The good thing about this website is that they pick up the furniture that is approved for sale and hold the items until they sell. The items are kept in a warehouse for up to 60 days.
Are you ready to sell furniture online? Start now and make some money!
— John Daimary (@daimary_john) 26 de noviembre de 2017